Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Hired "A Life Coach"

OK I have a confession to make. I hired a life coach. She's not entirely a life coach, she's actually more of a nutritionist / therapist / going to be spending a ton of time with me over the next 6 months person.

Now, what did I do this and why am I telling you {the world}?

Simply because I want to. I am so excited at the possibility of fundamentally becoming healthier in mind and body that I've been telling lots of people {including my dermatologist} about my journey to becoming a better version of myself. Not that I think anything is wrong with my past / current self, but everyone needs a system upgrade, right? {i.e. the recent launch of the Iphone 4} Owning and running your own business is stressful even when you love what you do. Trying to run a household and a business + attempt a social life can cause stress. Stress = No Good. Essentially, my nutritionist / life coach is going to be bringing order to my diet, my routine and my life so that I am an even more fabulous wife, daughter, frenchie mama, business owner, friend and wedding planner. See, a win win for everyone!

As I begin this journey, I will share my insights with you all ~ especially the ones that relate to wedding planning. Your first lesson: breath. Sometimes stopping to let some oxygen deep down into your lungs can relax you and de-stress you. Go ahead and try it!

2 comments:

  1. How honest and open of you. Very proud to know you and love the fact that you are putting yourself out there. I'm sure the end product will be a fine-tuned Lisa. Kuddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! Sounds like you're making the leap to a healthier and more focused lifestyle :) I'm trying to do the same thing on my own--but may need some direction in the near future! I'll look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete