Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekly Round Up: Wedding Lovelies

This was a week chock full of networking - I love meeting new wedding industry folks especially they are all so talented and so lovely.

Here are a few of the wonderful people I had a chance to meet with this week, check them out they are simply amazing:

Christopher Duggan - fabulous photographer, love his images!

Maggie Harkov - lovely lovely lovely person, and her pictures are divine!

Poppies and Posies - Siera & Juliet are a dynamic floral design force!

Lastly, anyone whose met me knows that Lulu & Max, my french bulldogs are my obsession. Lulu had a lovely feature over on The Sweet Occasion - she was in our wedding and looked adorable! {And she was un-characteristically well behaved too!} And, for those wondering, Max was only 4 weeks old when we got hitched - too little to be apart of our day ... he'll be at the vow renewal in a few years!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Lisa! LOVED meeting you. You are fabulous, and are a true calming presence. You couldn't be more meant to do what you do so well. I can't wait to work together!

    ReplyDelete