Friday, May 14, 2010

Fabulous Friday: Must Read Wedding Wisdom

We made it to Friday! Its been an incredible week, from meeting Sara Rue & Colin Cowie {we're on the same committee for a charity event in June} to making a committment to myself to stop putting everything first and me last and so I've started going back to the gym full time, to saying goodbye to a dear friend whose leaving NYC - its been a productive week!

Starting next week will be a new series on Consultations & Wedding Planner pricing - I hope you stop back to read my thoughts and comment as well!

To get you in the mood for pricing, check out these great posts on photographer pricing:

Melissa Jill, a talented photographer in Arizona wrote a great piece last week about why she doesn't discount pricing. Its insightful and I encourage you to read it.

Every Last Detail has a blunt but necessary post today on photography pricing expectations - sometimes you just have to keep it real.

The lovely Lisa Barr {@bridalease} has a fabulous series this week {1, 2 & 3}about Montreal, which really is a beautiful place & a great wedding destination!

And last but not least, Missy Photography posted images from a wedding we worked on last month - Congratulations Blair & Matt, you two really are the sweetest couple and I loved working with you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment