Thursday, November 26, 2009

A very thankful Thanksgiving this year

Despite my mild shock that 2010 is only five weeks away and that my birthday looms ahead, I want to wish you, dear readers, the Happiest of Thanksgivings. I hope that you have a relaxing and yummy holiday.

Since it is the day of all days to show your gratitude and thankfulness, I thought I'd list a few of things that I am thankful for this year:

My family {and that fact that we're all relatively healthy}

My amazing Frenchies, Lulu & Max who teach me everyday not to take life too seriously

My wonderful friends who are always there to listen

My amazing clients who allow me to be apart of one of the most important days of their lives

And lastly, I am thankful have lots of love in my life - from many different sources!


{via Martha Stewart}

No comments:

Post a Comment