Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tips on Tuesday: You Can't Fake Fit

I talk alot about fit on my blog and with my clients. I've write about fit here and here - basically, for me, choosing your wedding vendors is all about fit. And fit doesn't mean a budgetary fit. Look, we are all working within a budget - so obviously you want to hire wedding vendors who fit into your budget, but more importantly - hire wedding vendors who FIT. Fit can mean several things: a personality fit, a vision fit, a likability fit, a talent fit etc. Fit comes in all shapes and sizes and to be honest, having fit with a vendor is much like having fit with a potential friend: you two either have it, or you don't. You can't fake fit.

Choose vendors who fit you and your budget, but just don't force the fit because you won't be happy with your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment