Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekly Review: Eventology & New Website Launch!

I spent the earlier part of this week out in Indianapolis at Eventology, an educational and fun conference for wedding professionals. I think it is extremely important that as a wedding planner, I take the time to grow my expertise and learn from the creme de la creme in this industry. To say the very least, I was blown away by the intelligence of everyone I met.

We were fortunate enough to have some fabulous speakers: Linnyette Hall, Ali Phillips, Harmony Walton, Saundra Hadley, NaShara Mitchell, Sasha Souza, Terrica Skaggs and Lara Casey. The take aways I got from each were simply invaluable.

The hilarious crew from Epic Motion filmed the entire conference and created two recaps which can be found here and here. Let's just say that karaoke can get dangerous! The talented JenLynne from Jen Lynne Photography was the official photographer and she got some great shots as well.

And, after months of decisions - my new website has launched! Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Have a wonderful weekend - we've got a beautiful wedding tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new website! So beautiful and so you! Congrats...you are one of the most talented people I know!

    ReplyDelete