Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Musings: Anderson Green Events Gets An Upgrade

This post is like a Pre-Press Release on exciting news for my company. For the past few months, I've been going through a re-vamping process and its all culminating this week! Our new website will be launched this week - its a total face lift and something that I am very proud of and could never have accomplished without my fantastic graphic artist, Carolynn of Two Brunettes and my talented calligrapher, Amanda at Swoonoverit: Ladies, I am forever indebted to you for your creativity and for dealing with my ever-changing ideas. {Both are incredible and working on fabulous and exciting things themselves, so follow them along to be in the know}.

Stay tuned for the news when my new website is launched and live ... cannot wait to share it with all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, you're so sweet! I cannot wait to see it - the anticipation is killing me. And, believe me, you were wonderful to work with!

    ReplyDelete