Monday, July 6, 2009

Reshaping the Blog

Hi Readers!

I really hope that you enjoyed my first 30 Days Series. I had a blast writing it and I hope it was informative. I also hope that you had a fantastic July 4th experience {I am still in shock that we are already half way finished with 2009, but ... I digress}.

I want to hear from you as to what you'd like to see next on the blog! Please leave comments about topics, content choice, anything, I'd love to hear from you! I write this blog for you, the reader, so I want to ensure that you're reading posts that you want to read.

Two new additions to the blog going forward! We are going to start having a guest blogger writing every few weeks ... I'll keep you in suspense on who it'll be! And secondly, we are going to designate Friday as "Fancy Friday", where I share things that I've found throughout the week related to weddings that I Fancy, whether its images, experts, tips, articles, anything!

It's going to be a busy few weeks with weddings, so stay tuned!



Warmly,

No comments:

Post a Comment