Friday, July 10, 2009

Fancy Friday: DIY Weddings

It's our first "Fancy Friday" on the blog ~ I find so many amazing things around the web on a daily basis {job hazard!}, so I decided to designate Fridays as the place to showcase all the things I've found and Fancy this past week ...

DIY is certainly becoming more and more en vogue in the wedding world. Without getting into the debate on whether or not DIY is good or bad {thats up to you, the DIY'er}, I did come across some great sites and projects this week to share:

iDiY
super cute projects for weddings & life in general
Flights of Fancy
a whole section of fun and practical projects
Leo on the Loose
love the freakin never ending to do list template

Enjoy all your newly found DIY projects!

Also, check out Sunday Suppers, I stumbled across this site, the recipes and images are just mouthwatering!




No comments:

Post a Comment