Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Being Unavailable ...

This topic is not directly related to weddings, but, is one that should be addressed. I had the pleasure or distress (depending on how you want to look at) of my blackberry have a run in with a glass of water ... and then death. This happened last night and I had to spend the better part of today sans any communication device ... which actually wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. Yup, it was annoying to be without a map while searching for an AT&T store in NYC, but being able to walk around without my head buried into a small screen was actually really nice.

So, I invite all of you, brides or not to untether yourself for a day from your mobile devices and just enjoy everything is happening around you ... you may love being unavailable to all your vendors, bridal party and parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment