Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 ...

The wedding season of 2009 has "officially begun"! I am back in the USA and have been catching up on emails, bridal magazines and have been brainstorming on what sort of information I want to keep posting about. Later on this week we will feature a fantastic 'stationary' (they do more than stationary, but I am still jetlagged from Africa, so bear with me!) firm, and a wedding from our 2008 season. I can't wait to share it with you. Going forward, I will presume on my tidbits regarding wedding planning and in between feature anything amazing that I stumble across.

I can't believe 2009 is already here, but I have a wonderful feeling that it is going to be an amazing year for all of us!

Congratulations to anyone who recently got engaged!

Happy Planning!
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment