Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday: Ipad Obsession

The mister and I celebrated our second anniversary earlier this week and I was lucky enough to receive an ipad as my gift. Me, being the slightly non-tech type have fallen in love with said ipad. I have grand plans for the ipad and me. I've been searching through 1000s of apps to see what will tickle me pink. And, my to do list has gone on there already. I swoon over this to do list now. I can't wait to check things off.

If you have any fabulous app recommendations, please share them!

This post on why you need to hire a wedding planner from a photographer's perspective is genius.

Five simple tips to use when planning your wedding from Brides - these are good ones!

What fabulous things have you found this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment