Friday, March 12, 2010

This Wedding Planner Needs a New Home

I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be using my blog to place a "wanted" ad but we've got to move soon, haven't found a place to live yet and I am hoping that you, dear reader, may be able to help since I am losing my patience with this whole experience!

Without further ado, here's my apartment rental wishlist:

In either Manhattan or Brooklyn: 2 bed / 2 bath, charming and spacious, with private outdoor space {for Lulu and Maxwell to romp around in!}, washer/dryer and a kitchen that actually holds all my stuff and a dishwasher ... it can be a walk up {we don't mind!} just not the 5th floor. Oh and closets would be nice {we have 2 now and its not enough!}.

I, of course, have fallen deeply in love with a townhouse remodel that was on Design*Sponge earlier this week and can't get it out of my mind:







Oh the light, the simplicity, the bookshelves ... a slice of heaven to a gal like me. If you've got what I am looking for, I'd LOVE to hear from you @ lisadee @ andersongreenevents dot com.

Merci & Happy Rainy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment