Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Poll: What does Today's Bride Want?

Most of the advice that I offer up on this blog comes not only from my professional experience of wedding planning, but also from my experience as a bride. I aim to share insight that is practical, realistic and most importantly ~ applicable to all. Having been a bride I can relate to the stress, drama, excitement and pure elation that each of you feel.

I would like to take a moment to hear from YOU, on what you think Today's Bride wants. Is it calm during a sea of tulle? Is it assurance knowing that the awesome vendors you've picked will create and execute all your wedding day desires? Is it knowing that your day of coordinator is the best money you spent? Or is it the feeling that no matter what happens on your wedding day, you get to marry your best friend and that's the only important aspect?

Share your thoughts / wants / needs ... the advice I write is meant to be helpful to you, so I want to make sure that it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment