Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back in Wedding Planning Action!

After an incredible week of roaming around Southern and Middle Italy {and eating my weight in pasta, mozzarella and vino}, the husband and I are back to reality. No more lazy days of sightseeing, Vespa'ing around and generally living the good Italian life. No worries, I've got LOTS going on at Anderson Green Events to keep me occupied for a lifetime! We have some amazing weddings coming up over the next few weeks, cannot wait to see my fabulous couples walk down the aisle. I'll also be featuring more Real Weddings from the 2009 Season as I receive images. I've also got some fantastic posts coming up on the blog:

Recipes from my collection ~ my secret passion in life is cooking. Have some amazing ones to share

Design ~ I've been putting together some inspiration boards based on how I would do my wedding differently

An awesome coordination giveaway ~ details come out on News Years Day, but I'll be dropping hints here and there along the way

And lastly, I'll be giving a recap from our trip to Italy over the next few days with tons of images

Stay Tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment