Monday, May 3, 2010

Moving Day + Martha Stewart

It's moving day for the Green Family, so our offices are closed until Wednesday, when hopefully all the boxes have been unpacked and everything has been organized!

I wanted to also share with you that the episode of Martha Stewart that my parents and I attended the taping of a few weeks ago airs today! Check your local listings for the time. We had a blast being in the audience and I am secretly hoping that they really show the clip of my dad dancing with the audience entertainer. I snapped some pix from my camera which really is the world's worst, so please don't take offense!


Before we entered the studio, getting some general instructions - we were also told about the cookbook we were given written by the guest, Alice Waters


Prepping the set for filming - tons of activity!


During 'commercial break' - the oven didn't want to work and the pilot light for one of the stoves was being noisy, but the show much go on!


A little Q + A after the taping with Martha and all the chefs

We had a great time going to the taping - it was very interesting and really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment