Friday, December 12, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the Anderson Green Events blog!

We are a New York City based Event Management firm with a specialty in Weddings and Social Events. We invite you to have a look at our website (www.andersongreenevents.com) and check out images from previous events as well as the services we offer. Please contact us by phone or email to set up a consultation for your next event!

To introduce myself, I am Lisa Green, the head planner at Anderson Green Events. I will use this blog to feature events through images and stories, highlight awesome vendors that I am impressed with and to generally comment on any musings that relate to weddings. I hope that my commentary is fun, exciting and insightful. Please leave comments and critiques, I love hearing from readers and am always looking to improve my blog.

Happy Planning!

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment